Kolkata Realty

Sunrise Green

Home | Unitech Vista-Uniworld City | Urbana-The tallest residential of Kolkata | Our past Projects | Elita Garden Vista - Keppel land | Rosedale NRI Garden | Harmony-Uniworld City | Aamar Bari- Shantinikatan | Green Wood Element | Unitech Gateway | Sunrise Green | Calcutta Riverside | Sunrise Symphony | Up Coming Projects | Tata Eden Court -Primo | New Town Map | contact us


Bengal Park Chambers Housing Development Ltd, one of the most well recognized names in the Kolkata realty sector unveils their new residential project Sunrise Greens. Spread across 7 acres in New Town, Rajarhat, Action Area I. It comprises of 6 towers of G+14 floors each offering 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses. Sunrise Greens occupies only 35%, while the remaining 65% area is earmarked for central greens.




Located in between Action Area 1 & 2 of Newtown rajarhat..This is a residential Project By Bengal Park Chembers Housing Developement Ltd.(A jot venture compay with West Bengal Housing Board).Please Visit the Newtown Map page

  • Large AC multipurpose hall cum Badminton court
  • Exclusive Residents’ Club with Guest Rooms
  • Swimming Pool with Kids’ Corner
  • Lounge cum library
  • Gymnasium
  • Yoga room
  • Community Hall
  • Toddlers’ Play Room
  • Home Theatre Room
  • Open Air Theatre
  • Indoor games, Billiards and Card Room facilities
  • Provision Store
  • General Store
  • Doctor’s Chamber
  • 24-hours Electronic Surveillance
  • Ample Car Parking Space
  • Centralized gas bank at extra cost
  • Generator for power backup at extra cost

Flat Sizes

2 BHK+Study -1075 sq ft

3 BHK           -1295/1310/1500/1535 sq ft


For price and other details on this project,please contact

Mr.Sourabh Sarkar-9830934528